Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Subject: Field Report- 1st Encounter on my 1st Month on the Job



Okay I know its been awhile since I posted some field reports. So I have a short story that just happened lately, so here it goes.

It was just a typical working day and I was surfing my facebook to find somebody to be with who is online when I came across a lovely lady I met back in our office which I added on my facebook earlier weeks. So I sent her the basic messages like "Getting bored?". I doubted like several times that I would get a reply from her considering that I just met her like a couple of days earlier and I was surprised to get a message from her.

We talked like a few minutes and she asked me to come over her working place and hang out with her which was like the other side of the road. So since it was a descent invitation I took the offer told her that I will fetch her next thing in the morning since our shift will end at 6AM. After the shift I stood outside for a few minutes then I started walking towards her office to fetch her which was a little exciting. So as she came out from the building I was surprised to hear this from here "Come with me on my apartment"

When I heard that line I felt like it was my birthday. So we took a cab then head down towards her apartment, it was somewhere near Quezon Ave. I got to the apartment and she was the only person there living and I was like WOW!!! this is the best day of my life. We sat down near the dining area and she was like telling me all about her relationships and fantasies. A few minutes later I thought of stealing a kiss, so I grab my balls and kissed her on the chicks. After that she told me "You can do more in bed" So I was like "HOLY SHIT!" I just won a jackpot and I don't want to miss this opportunity. So I followed her towards this small slim single bed. It got even better when she told me "you can stay her up to tomorrow" Again it was music to my ears.

I didn't waste anytime so I make out with her and the respond is extraordinary, it lasted like 3 hours and this was like the furthest make out session I had ever been. Little did I know it was just getting started.

After the whole kissing and cuddling I asked her "what are you thinking?" she said: "I was thinking that you and I were having sex" Well I already know that because she was like touching me everywhere and allowing me to touch her also.

I asked if she wants to do it and she said yes.

So we started making out like there was no tomorrow even though we just met like for 5x. I started working my way on her from her lips down her chest, down her belly and I started rubbing her, as soon as she moaned I know this was the right time to make it happen. I took down her panties and place my dick on her wet pussy. I couldn't remember how far we went but I assure she had a really good orgasm that made me feel like "Another Nice Job"

After the whole thing I try freshen my self up said my goodbyes and left her apartment. Leaving with great memories and a grin in my face every time we see each other in the office.

-Don Wacky