Sunday, May 20, 2012

Subject: Field Report - Unexpected Fun




Okay hi guys before I start everything up I’m gonna share something what happened to me today before I 
begun writing this entry. Today is May 5 Saturday, right after I came out from the office which was around 9:30am I proceeded to Farmers Plaza, Araneta Center Cubao for a 5 hours DOTA game. I was planning to
go home around 3:30pm so that I could sleep for another 5 hours before heading back to the office for some extra work however during my sleep at home I have this deep weird dream. When I snap back to reality it was freakin 1:30AM Sunday already! I slept a total of 10 hours, damn! I was freaking out cause the last time I slept that long was during the time I’m still not working in a call center. My body literally had full rest. So today May 5, 2:00am which is a good time for me to write down this field report. I know it’s been ages since I posted something about this but i‘m back. Back into the game, I had my hands full for the past months so let’s get started shall we?

One normal office day, woke up around 7pm, had a bath then proceeded to the office for another intense cycle of life. Sounds boring right? Well not for me… since the day Kai and I had a timeout I was thinking going back on my game. I’ve been on the pickup industry for 7 years now, I did promise myself like last year to go and step out of the game, but you can’t blame me for doing it again. Especially if you just got out from a relationship, you get bored and everything. So what happened that day is something I would totally do like every day (if I could). I had an eye on this girl for a week already, she’s not your typical bar girl or party popper but she’s just one of those normal daily working girls who happen to work in a call center. Not trying to generalize it but for the past work experience I had on a call center, it gets wilder and wilder. Now I don’t want to mention names or reveal her identity like the other field reports I had, let’s just say things will be complicated if I will since she’s kinda conservative so to speak. Let’s just name her as Ms. Agent.

Ms. Agent is already 24, single and has no kids (thank God). She’s cute and smart, 5’4 in height, had a long black straight hair, not to skinny, not to chubby, had brown eyes, kissable lips and has a 34 B cup. I would score her 4 of 10 based on PUA standards but on my own she’s good. Before even that day I have been on constant communication with Ms Agent, playing, talking and flirting. I had to meet her on the mall almost every day just to have a formal date, so I won’t consider this as a pickup.

Going back to that one normal office day, As I was about to enter the building I saw her outside with her work mates, staring like we don’t know each other. A few minutes later she texted:

Ms. Agent: I like it when you stare
Don:  (smiles) coz you’re an eye catcher
Ms. Agent: I hope you could do more than that.
Don: There’s only one way to find out.
Ms. Agent: hmm, interesting. Meet me after work, same place, and same time.
Don: Noted.

After office, I went straight to Trinoma(Mall) to meet her up. She was wearing this tight black skirt, and a white (sando type) top not to mention the pair of white stilettos. One thing I noticed is that she’s carrying a huge black shoulder bag. I was giving her some assistance of carrying the bag for her but she doesn’t want to. We sat down on brother’s burger to have our lunch.

Ms. Agent: You’re not cute at all
Don: Well if that’s a compliment then thanks
Then she whispered to my ear
Ms. Agent: I wonder what you can do besides talking
(Holy Shit! 1 ticket to paradise SOLD)
Don: (whispered) I have my talent on your place

She grab my hand, rushed towards the exit, and called a cub then proceeded to her place which was a 20mins taxi ride. She is currently alone on this 1 bedroom apartment, and she has a 32” Wide screen LCD TV which made my jaw fell to the ground. I sat down on the sofa while she went straight to her room to change. I know on my mind that this will be just another plain old one night stand but things got different. She came out from her room wearing a white lace, see through type of a night dress, I don’t care what it is but it surely invites me to bang her up. I stared, and she stared, she looks hot on her dress.  I stood up grab her on the waist, and then gave her a kiss. A minute later she PUSHES me back! It’s not the cutie type of a push but a type of push wherein someone is trying to kill you. I fell back to the sofa wondering what the hell did I do then she shouted:

 Ms Agent: Stay there, and don’t you fucking move or you will die!
Don: (Panics) Oh, ah…. O,, okay!?

She grabs her huge black bag then started to get something inside it and on my mind (Fuck! If this is a hold-up I’m screwed!) I was thinking of reaching for my phone and secretly dial the emergency hotline. She stared at me once in awhile while she keeps on looking for a gun or something on her bag. I was freaking scared down to my toes. As I was about to press the call button she throws this huge bag at me and on her hand was something I didn’t expect at all. She was holding this pink, long, expensive DILDO! Yes folks you heard it right it was a fucking huge DILDO!. And I was there staring at her like “what the fu….!” She smiled at me and said “Enjoy the show” The next few minutes she was playing herself, it was my first time seeing someone not to mention it was hot girl masturbating in front on me. In an instant I went from scary to horny. It was a 20min show, I didn’t even blink an eye for a second, and it was one hell of a show. When she was about to reach her climax I rush down to her, grabbing her dildo gave her a kiss and finish the show myself. I slowly removed her clothes considering that it was something expensive, get rid of the dildo and start giving her blow. She was moaning like there were no neighbors at all. We switch sides; she got my pants down and gave me a good head. I never thought that she was that good coz she has this conservative type of a thing but I’m impressed. I stood up had her doggy on the couch, a reverse cow girl on the couch and finished it up with a big bang on the couch. It was one intense afternoon, and 1 very hot day. It was like sweat all over the place, you literally need a cleaning service to patch the place up. When I woke up from the ordeal it was already 8pm and again I was on panic mode since I still have work that night, I kissed her and left the apartment, rushed down to my place had a bath, had my dinner then went back to the office.

I was so tired; I fell asleep on my station at the office from 10pm to 12midnight but it was okay, that day was really something, and she deserves a spot on my book. Ms Agent and I have no relationship; we maintain our friendship and laughs every time we stare to each other.

No matter how well you judge others you will never know how special they are till you have that chance to be with that person in just a day.

Well thats the end of it, I was planning to post something else but this was the latest, like super latest since it only happened this week, anyways will be posting another field entry next week and hope you guys keep on following me. Have Fun!