Saturday, October 29, 2011

Subject: About Me on the Middle of the Year



Hi peepz,

What a century has gone by never imagined things would turn out this way. Before I start this thing I didn’t won any sweepstakes or lotto just to be clear on that.
This is neither a tutorial nor a post about my experiences, this is just a simple post on how I feel this past months.

I feel so small, this past months I feel like a small person wearing a pointed hat, with pointed ears and a body of a size of a peanut. My self esteem is down to the drain and I don’t have the bucket to fill it up. My game is so low, hadn’t been on a party for awhile, seems like my contacts are all hands full, all the bookings have been cancelled, All the promise dates and trips have been forgotten. What the Fuck is wrong with me? 7 months already on my current job and everything is on a blink, I can’t even fully open my eyes every time I work. Like people around me are holding me back on doing things that I wanted to do. Every little effort I make is too much for the people around me so only thing left for me to do is to slow down and get into their phase.  Anyways I was thinking to switch something to a brand new level, like choosing a new account wherein I can do my 101% of effort and talent, Just one of my plans waiting to be worked out on the coming more months.

What else? Hmm.. I met a girl like a few months ago, she's cute but not hot however she’s a promising one, I don’t want to tell a lot about her since I only know a few about her, But I tell you right now and bottom line of this sentence is that I LIKE HER! as simple as that. She’s from my office can’t really tell things about her here since I respect her privacy but once again I LIKE HER! By the way I plan on taking her out like a real date, no bullshit no P.S. Plain old simple romantic date. Not a pick-up or a sarge just a plain date. For the reason that she’s simple and clean and I want to make her happy as simple as it can be and as clean as I can be. She give me chills like not the ordinary, she doesn’t know it by the way so screw me if she does.

And lastly I just want to give a shout out to those bastards sitting down on a leather chair with their Ties and Coats together with their so cold title of CONGRESS!!! Also forgot to mention those higher politicians like the SENATE and our so cold BOSS the PRESIDENT, Guys I want to tell you something FUCK YOU!!! You guys aren’t doing your job well. A lot of innocent good citizen living on Mindanao right now are dying because of your so called plans of SHIT TALK!!! SHIT TALK won’t stop the violence, the killing and the suffering of people on Mindanao, What this bastards and retards need to do is get on a bill freaking sign it and post it on Facebook or Twitter having a subject title of (HAVE WAR WITH FUCKING REBELS!)

Mr. President one thing’s for sure, the whole time you have been sitting and riding your chopper around the Philippines enjoying your ice tea and a bunch of ladies that wouldn’t even give you a chance to fuck them, those freaking rebels is already enjoying their drinks with a gun on their hand pointing to an innocent Filipino citizen.

 So stop wasting time, get a gun, a grenade, a vest and lots of Balls coz you need that one to stop the violence we have on our country.

So guy’s thank you so much for your time reading this, I hope you enjoy reading this as I enjoyed mocking those bastard politicians. Peace Out!