Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Subject: Mid Year Diary 2012




Mid-year story of my life, it has been 3 years since I last updated my blog about the story of my life. Tonight is a perfect night to share the past the present and the future that once struck the reality out of me. 2012 wow! I just can’t imagine how fast time went by, like it was just yesterday. Inside those 3 years a lot have happened. Right now I’m using a brand new desktop computer, on it is an AMD Athlon Tri-Core Processor, 8GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, Radeon HD 6000Series VC. A type of setup that I always dream of. My dad never experienced having this kind of a setup but I did, I know dad would be very proud of me and jealous to (giggles). So the last online diary note I had was more about the girl on my dreams, yes it was Aiza. The first girlfriend and my last (I wish), but the chances are still faded. For some reason we haven’t talked yet for the longest time but I can still see her on Facebook. She’s already an architect; I’m just so damn proud of her now.


Anyways right now I’m using Microsoft Office 2013, it’s a bit different but I like how smooth it is especially in typing down articles. So let’s talk about those big moments I had for the past 3 years.

The last online diary I wrote was when I’m still at Biovitale, I was the Graphic/Website Designer also Sales Representative. Too many job titles hahaha… anyways so I worked with them for like a year then things went sour. The owner wanted to have more than what we can produce so me and my dad resigned. During that time I was on my best season as one of the Top Players of Grand Chase PH. So many accomplishment I made on that game, joined 3 LU LIVE Events, had 2 GUILD Booths and won TWICE! Not to mention I became a featured player for Level Up. After 2 years on the game I retired and went on to focus more on LAN Games, especially with DOTA. Been playing the game for more than 10 years and still counting.  Won 18 Local and 2 Regional Tournaments, not bad for starters but I’m aiming for an international competition; I just had some problems of getting a stable team for it. Never crossed my mind to join the famous teams like Mineski and trust me I don’t want to.

In regards with work, I’m already on the call center industry. I’m already on my 2 years on this industry and things were awesome. Been into 4 call centers already so I’m pretty much well adapt on the environment. First one was One Global Contact Center then, Concentrix, and then Convergys and right now I’m with VXI. I was a sales representative for the first 3 call centers since I’m a sucker for sales. When I was still 16 my mom already taught me how to sell so I never back down on a sales environment. Right now I’m still on the sales side but not as an agent, I’m now a Quality Analyst. So for those who doesn’t know what I do, it’s quite simple actually; you just have to listen and that’s it.

Hobby, hmm... Yes! I’m still into blogging (obviously) It’s something that I can see in me doing for a lifetime. My blog already is on its 3 years and 4 month birthday… Happy Birthday Blog! And the statistics aren’t bad at all. By the way I’m still on the game, for my PUA brothers you can still count me in. I’ve joined the game to win and quitting right now is not an option (So far). Though I don’t have enough time to sarge still the knowledge I have is still there.

I’m still fat! I don’t know why, regardless what the answer is I WON’T GIVE UP! I just can’t. I don’t have any reason to do so. Well technically not that kind of fat, we can call it chubby or simply huge hahaha... I’m not worried though. I have a few tricks on my sleeve on how to accomplish this and it rhymes with “DETERMINATION”.

I’m still living on the same crib, this place rocks despite with the curfew still I love it here. Nothing new much on the place however the owner decided to repair some parts on the roof. A sort of a good news for me. Lesser water drops during the rainy seasonJ. Due to my new Creative 3.1 Surround Sound System my place rocks! I can play and party like I was on the club. Together with my new computer every fun is possible. Honestly right now while making this entry I’m listening to Kurt Scheneider Youtube channel. Music keeps me on the mood on making articles but one thing that can make me make wild and outrageous entries is when liquor is around. Trust me my entries would be epic, unfortunately I can’t go down to buy one since the gates are already close. Before I forget I already have a new internet connection, PLDT MyDSL which provided me satisfactory results compared to my previous internet source (Sun Broadband Stick).

I’m not the type of person who wants to tell sad stories but it’s a part of life and one of those is when I lost my dad. He passed away last February due to Colon Cancer, something that I didn’t expect actually. I know the family runs with diabetes but not cancer. The burden was not that painful since my dad was happy about everything. Nothing from his life is a subject for change since everything is gold for him and worth bringing home. Right now its 1:35AM, need to rest for a while like 3 hours least then I’ll continue with this one.

(Sleeps)

So here we go again part two of my midlife story for the past 3 years. Hmm… what else did I miss? Oh yeah right “Love Life”. Well not much to talk about this one since Love is something hard for me to consume but it doesn’t mean I can’t feel one. If I remember it correctly I managed to have 4 formal Girlfriends, only 1 I’ve loved so much. I just can’t explain why but maybe Aiza is still lurking inside my heart. How many times I wish I could forget about her but I can’t. I’m still trying though and I never give up that easily. I met a lot of new girls, some became friends, some close friends, one became my best friend and one friend came too close to my heart. She’s not attractive or anything, she doesn’t have the best character nor that awesome personality but in some point I really like her that much that it even came to a point that I want to love her personally. She’s the 3rd girl that got a love letter from me, not written though its actually posted on this blog I’ll give you guys the link ( Online Love Letter). Till now I care about her but I don’t want to show it. I need to suppress everything coz I know I will be the one who will lose if I keep on continuing this scene. Right now the only girl that is close to me is my best friend Clariz. Yes she’s my best friend though we have opposite personality we still managed to put things together all in the name of FUN. I have a couple of crushes, there’s nothing wrong on having one not to mention I have a LOT! Hehehe… well I’m just damn confident saying that I like them on an individual way. So officially right now I’m single, the last girlfriend I have was last 3 weeks ago. Things just went sour, no formal closure, no conversation. Maybe things for her was just so uptight considering I’m the type who doesn’t want to lose. Plans for my love life? Well I’m still on a hunt, never ending hunting for that one true happiness that can make the whole world turn around “AJA!”

So let’s talk about the future. Well first of all I plan to stay on my job and my current company till I get the position I want or till other companies give me a better offer. Right now I’m getting my Graphic and Web Designing skills back on its track. I can see a lot of opportunity coming which includes starting a business. This is where I’m good at and I must utilize it till the last knowledge that I have. I don’t consider myself artistic but I’m sure damn is creative. Make my pad a small photo studio so that I won’t have problems in producing some rendered objects. Another plan is to add another blog besides this, I plan venturing to Food Blogging, and all the qualities of a food blogger is in me so why not use it right? My best friend Clariz will be helping me on this one. I’m already starting to draft the pieces and plan to start the blog by November. Will be covering restaurants, fast foods, food stands, and all sorts of food business. Since I have a passion for singing I’ll be adding some recording equipment on my computer and make some videos to be posted on YouTube. A lot of people wants me to go home back to Davao, personally I want to go home but there are still things I want to get here in Manila, but the option is still at the back of my head. For now those are just the plans I have in my head and I plan to make everything fall into place before the years ends. I know I can and I will no matter what. LOSE WEIGHT! Yes I will! There’s not stopping me on this one, I managed to do it a couple times so there’s no reason for me not to achieve it again.

So there you go, things that happened, that are still happening and things about to happen. For all the followers I have on this blog thank you so much for the time spent in reading on my articles. Your continuous support makes me want to write more. More secrets, more stories, more tips and more fun for you to read on this blog. Thank you once again everyone and God Bless All.