Thursday, February 16, 2012

Subject: Newest Entries for 2012



Last blog entry was last year November, I’m so sorry guys if it took me awhile to post back here. A lot of things happened to me for the past months, and one of them is falling in Love again. I know it’s very unusual of me to be like that but it really took me by surprise.

I miss the action; I miss the suspense, the thrill of sharing something about dating. I intend to lose focus in making blog entries every time I fall in love. It’s like the earth’s gravity not holding you anymore. I don’t have much time for now to tell the whole story. I’ll be making my entire blog entry this Saturday. I’ve been getting a lot of emails asking if I’m still here or did I stop my blogging career well I’m telling you right now I didn’t quit. I just had my hands full, roaming around, searching for answers, and fighting the drama.

My whole 3 months of Love Story will be posted this Saturday hope you guys could check it out. Thanks.