Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Comeback



Wazzup player, it’s been a long time since I posted here. I am really sorry for the inactivity I’ve produced for the longest time. I know several months have gone by which left this blog hanging. So many things happened, so many things to ponder but not enough to end the legacy. Now I’m back with a vengeance, really? No I don’t. Know need to be too negative about it. I got so many stories to tell, too many tips to mention and a lot of advice to share.

It is still my goal to write and share all the things I learned from experience especially regarding dating. Seeing a lot of guys having this relationship type problem with girls really encourages me to write more.

I got tons of surprises to unravel but better hold that thought for awhile since things are being worked up so far, but do rest assured that once I release the happiness, everybody will be drowning with joy. Sounds cheesy as shit but its going to happen but not that corny.  Lets start something simple but hot, how about a good old Kentucky fried chicken? That’s hot and yummy too, but in a good way though.
 Well time to start with  my story, the return of the comeback.