Sunday, December 8, 2013

Will I Surrender?




Time flies so fast that I even forget that it’s already December. This month is the portal to my happy memories, well not all of them but still worth to remember. A lot of things happened from the last post I made up to the new one. What kind of things? Of course girls. These past months my numbers are getting lower and lower, it’s not an easy half year for me. A lot of times I get this random state of depression. Digging to my history there’s only one reason why this is happening, maybe because of that uncontrollable emotional attachment. Big mistake for me, I am super aware of it and I’m trying right now to change the fact. I super gained weight, lost that burning desire, downgraded my self confidence and most of all lost the game. I haven’t had sex for 2 months already, damn this is killing me.
 
The worst part of it all is not the incident alone; it’s the progress that is happening to it. Must stop and end the tracks of failure, getting a penalty should not be an option for a person who embraces success. All those wisdom and knowledge should not come into waste just because one has failed to try.

And when I say enough is enough, than I mean it in every single way. I have enough pain to endure so let’s try to move on, for the record I won’t try, I’ll just move on.

If some of you ask where I get the motivation to fight this depression, achieving a Goal. Every time I feel like quitting I always touch base with a certain question; “Why am I doing this?” and the answer to that is that I have a GOAL!

The only one that can stop me is me.