Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Subject: Field Report- After Party with jasper24 and iKaizye at Gerry’s Grill Blue Wave Pasay.




The night was young and still full of energy, hoping to bring someone home, yet I saw myself having an after party with my guild mates. At 8:45pm Nov 9, 2009 at the Level-Up live, while I’m preparing in packing up our things in our Guild Booth I heard out loud coming from the top speakers, “??????? To Shinsengumi”

Which came into my mind like a whisper of “ what the hell”. Few minutes later on the midst of my packing up Jaydee and jasper came.

Jasper: DJ nanalo tayo.
Jaydee: Uu na announce kanina.
DJ : ha? Nanalo san?
Jaydee: sa Guild Booth daw.
Jasper: Hanapin daw natin si GM Anael
DJ: tara

Roaming around like a bunch of dogs looking for food, we covered the whole area and found no trace of GM Anael, reaching to our limits we found GM Anael at the backstage

DJ: Gm, GM GM!
GM Anael: o bakit?
DJ: GM hanapin daw po namin kayo.
GM Anael: o sino pala kayo? (raises eyebrow)
DJ: GM sa shinsengumi po kami, nanalo po daw kami sa booth?
Jaydee: yong na announce po kanina.
GM Anael: ah, oo nanalo kayo.
DJ: cgurado ho ba kayo Gm? Kasi di po talaga namin expected yon.
Jasper: oo, kasi ang pangit po nong Booth namin
GM Anael: Binase kasi sa Volume eh 2 lang kayo Booth sa GC tapos marami pang tao sa booth nyo kaya don kayo nanalo.
DJ: ahhh ic, pano yong prize GM?
GM Anael: announce nalang namin sa boards nyo.
DJ: oh okay, cge GM thank you po.
GM Anael: cge (winks at Jaydee)

Yes if I’m not mistaken I saw him wink at Jaydee in a splint second, which gave a smile on my face, imagining some scenarios that may happen.

During the few hours before ending the whole activity, I accepted jasper’s request to have his one on one with me, as we went to the gaming area we took some pictures for fun. As we sat down in our sits jasper requested to have a B+ match which was okay with me.

I took all my accessories maintaining my composite bow and level 60 gloves which was a (800,300,150 stat) for me only relying on my dodging skills which I’m good of. The first game was Jasper using a Spear maiden and me as a Nova user. The game was intense coz it was jasper’s dream since the first day of Level-Up live.

The first game was a win for me, second game Jasper used his thief which was refreshing to me coz I never saw him used a thief before with this jasper grab his first win against me without any doubt

At the third game, as the attendant telling as:

Attendant: Sir time no pa kayo.
DJ: ha? 10minutes palang ah.
Jasper: uu nga, bilis naman.
Attendant: time no po talaga kayo eh.
DJ: cge tapusin lang naming tong last game.

The 3rd game was another win for me as jasper missed his 3rd MP skill always. Which in no doubt jasper accepted his defeat and smiled with happiness as his request was granted.

Walking back to our booth and stayed for a while preparing to leave, Iko from the Exempt came to Jaydee and ask:

Iko: Jaydee pwede bad aw mag pa picture ung ka guild namin sa iyo?
Jaydee: (smiles) Cge

After taking some pictures with the Lire and arme cosplayer Iko came back again.

Iko: Jaydee sabi nong ka guild namin pwede ba daw sila humingi nang num mo?
Jaydee: (laughs) ha? Cge
Jasper: nako iba talaga pag keannu Reeves
Jaydee : lol

As the cosplayer got near:
Lire: hi pwede humingi nang num mo?
Jaydee: ahh cge (types in her cellphone)
Lire: (smiles) thankyou ha.
DJ: nako bata pa yan, delikado ka dyan
Jaydee: lol la un.

Watching at the cosplayers I can sense their eagerness to have some quality time with jaydee, despite of their young age. Which was not a surprise for me since Jaydee has the looks to make him a certified *Chick Magnet*

By the time the Kamikazee was starting to rock the World Trade it was also the time for us to say our goodbyes leaving Jay of the Kamikazee doing his unreasonable acts for entertaining the crowd. As we went outside at the cold night we found ourselves thinking where to have our Late Night Celebration.


Running on my mind was Blue Wave which was near in our area, then we called a taxi and ride our way out going to the bar. Talking all the nasty things that jaydee can do with those cosplayers was the topic on that taxi. We arrived at Blue Wave exactly 9:45PM which was cold and tiring from the activity, a band was already playing at the garden area which we can’t have a descent conversation and decided to take our celebration at Gerry’s Grill which is more an appropriate talking area. We sat on this bench type area which was a little comfy, beside me was Jasper while jaydee sitting alone in front of us.

I took the Menu, I asked the boys what they want they said: “Ikaw na bahala”

So I ordered in no particular order since I can’t remember:
Crispy Calamares
Sizzling Tuna Sisig
6 Steamed Rice
1 Beer Tower (equivalent of 12 bottles of beer)
= Php 858.00

While waiting for our food, some enjoyable topics where opened, majority of it was from the Level-Up live
Then food arrived, which was served by my opinion was a Kinky Waitress, she had a black skirt and a red upper dress. Keen observation I bet she has a 34,26,35 (vital stats), not bad .

Jasper then asked the waitress:

Jasper: miss pwede humingi nang sawsawan.
Waitress: cge po, sandali lang sir.

It came in mind that I was interested on hitting this girl, just to show off with jasper and jaydee. As the waitress forgot jasper’s request I called her:

DJ: miss ung sawsawan nga pala?
Waitress: ay uu nga pala sori sir teka lang.
DJ: Nako nagtatampo na ung kasama ko pano yan.
Waitress: sir naman ang bilis magtampo
DJ: ikaw kasi (winks)

After we finish eating I called the waitress again to clean up our table:

DJ: Miss, ano oras out mo d2?
Waitress: maya pa po 2am sir.
DJ: ahhh. Pwede ko ba hingiin num mo maya?
Waitress: (smiles)

As we about to start our Drinking session:

Jasper: hayup, idol talaga kita DJ
DJ: lol (laughs)
Jaydee: (laughs)

Now as we have our first few glasses out of the midst Jasper opened a topic:
Jasper: mga tol kelan yong first Experience nyo?
Jaydee: (Laughs)
DJ: (laughs) cge ikaw una.

As Jasper started to tell his story, it was kinda funny because it was so high school which was refreshing for me.
After jasper, jaydee was next on the hot seat. This time it was so College, I bet you guys wanna know what did they share, sad to say it was all boy talk. So it was a story never to be told but I assure you it will laugh you hearts out.

Like I said to them “What happened in Gerry’s Stays in Gerry’s”

Then came my spotlight as the two lending their ears to me and while the Beer was at its half way.
I gave them a true to life story with a funny side of it which makes it memorable. Jasper was getting his face like a Cherry Boy and Jaydie’s Eyes was like seeing a flash from a camera, indicating the beer running down there system.

Half way of the conversation an unexpected call rang on Jasper’s Phone, for the love of God it was His parents.
Jasper’s Cherry Face became a bark of wood. Reminds me when I was still studying.

Jasper: tol, san sakayan dito papunta (his place)
DJ: may alam ka ba jaydee?
Jaydee: wala eh tanong kayo don sa labas dito lang ako

As I and jasper walked outside we ask some taxi drivers where we he can ride home

Driver: taxi nalang kayo sir
Jasper: Magkano?
Driver: 300
DJ: wag nalang, san pwede sumakay nang jeep dito?
Driver: (pointing) don sir malapit sa Hotel
DJ: ayun pre malapit lang yan pwede mo na lakarin
Jasper: la bang holdaper dyan?
Driver: wala sir, maliwanag dyan
DJ: cge tol ingat ka text lang kung ano
Jasper: (walks away)

I walked back inside seeing Jaydee eager to finish the beer. Then we did finished it in half time it was around 11:05pm

After I paid the bill we pack our things and left the door, (totally forgot to get the num from the waitress)
As we went outside walking straight Jaydee surprisingly said “Hi”. I was curious to whom he was saying it.

Jaydee: tol balikan natin un
DJ: balikan sino?
Jaydee: yong dalawang chicks don o, ung nag Hi.

I turned my head and saw two ladies on their early twenties drinking a glass of beer on a small table.

DJ: cgurado ko ba na nag Hi sa iyo?
Jaydee: oo sure ako, tara balikan natin
DJ: cge ikot tayo d2, balik tayo sa loob tingnan ko kung interasado ba

Then we went back inside pretending we left something, back outside to passed by again
Jaydee never showed interest while I’m focusing my attention to them, as we walked by I heard in a very silent manner of words, “hanggang hi nalang ba?”

Jaydee never heard it, but It was clear on my mind what they said

DJ: jaydee narinig mo ba un?
Jaydee: ala eh ano sabi?
DJ: sabi nila “hanggang hi nalang ba”
Jaydee: ganun ba ano tabihan natin ?
DJ: ikaw? Mapapsubo tayo ngaun
Jaydee: okay lang game?
DJ: (acting like tired) nah, wak na sunod nalang
Jaydee: sayang un.
DJ: wak na, ayaw ko mag pahalata na may gusto tayo sa kanila, cool lang tayo better luck next time.

Then we walked towards the other side of the road as we wait for the bus to come by and ride our way home

-DJ Wacky