Monday, March 15, 2010

Subject: Personal Diary- Love Boomerang

Long time ago I was just a regular college student working up on my grades. Like all ordinary students I had all the fun in my life including all the bad sh*t there is.

During my first year college it was kind of hysterical knowing that it was another step or sector of my life. I took up Mass Communication as a course coz it somehow related in my interest
(Thinks Girls, Parties, Booze) Oh Cut it out!!!, seriously I like talking, A LOT!!!

Which my course do suits my months of dilemma , also not to mention I’m evading any math related courses coz I suck in numbers. I graduated in High school having a 76.8% in Math.
It was one heck of luck that stood by my side.

Ateneo was my school, I’m not trying to be boastful but it’s the school what my parents want. Actually if you ask me I like to have my college in UP or UST. (Okay Shut Up DJ!!!! The title is Love Boomerang get to it QUICK). Okay why did I put a title named Love Boomerang it’s because of someone who changed my life up to now. During my first year in college was still the time of the epic new world of texting and texting was the new way of getting into relationships. It’s risky actually doing things like this but the experienced I have was a little bit different.

One day I was playing on my phone which was a Nokia 5110 which is customized with transparent casing and some Colored LEDS which was the bomb of the year. I composed a message containing *Hi* Yes it was just a Hi... duh! I send it to random numbers by my count I send it to more than 50 numbers. A lot replied from different areas of the country but one captured my time.

She was from Iloilo, and her name was Aiza *sorry can’t put the whole name*. I tell you her kind was the most rarest there is, I didn’t waited for another day not to have her as expected I courted her immediately. She was tough, I never anticipated of courting a girl that would at least last for 3 weeks. Damn! It was the longest struggle I had on pursuing a girl I want. I’ve said all the sweetest words there is on my dictionary and I’ve constructed them in the most romantic way I can the reason for this: *I was In Love* for the 2nd time in my life I felt Love. Till the day I finally had my sweet yes from her, my heart was playing:
*Stars Spangled Banner*
Yes! It was playing the whole day. Trumpets blowing with wind while my feelings serenade with the world.

I was thinking:
*Oh God, if there was something I would like to put in bible of love this is it.*

Our Relationship was one hell of a lifetime considering the distance we had. Exchanging MMS was the only way we can see each other and every Message was kept in memory for eternity. So many break-ups bump our way but we never surrendered, we fought what we think destiny has given to us. Till the day I thought was the worst. We broke-up for the last time, the magical 2 years we had ended in a blink of an eye.
I was thinking:
*NO!! What the hell did I do wrong to deserve this, I want her back*

But it never happen, it was so cold, the air breeze was like a blizzard with no tomorrow. Before we even walk our ways I told Aiza

Dj: Aiz, kahit ganito nangyare sa atin, I promise I’ll look for you and will still love you.

Then the winds of change drove its way between us. Few months from that day I was already looking for her, all the possible way there is. It even given me enough reason to go to Iloilo to look for her but I failed. Every day I prayed to God *God give me strength to find her even if I have to sacrifice something*

Almost 8 years has past and many changes happened, still the promised I made was still running even if I had a lot of relationships in between those years. One day I asked myself *What the heck we are already modernized why not use the internet to find her*

First on the list was frendster but her account was a blank, next was multiply and duh!! she has none (maybe she never heard of it yet). I even tried Google (stupid wacky) like the grandma on the T.V Ads. But still there were no signs of her. My last option was FaceBook, and yes everything paid of.
I typed down her name, and whoala!!!!!!! A dozen names came up. Holy Crap!!!. I’ve viewed each and every profile that came and one was the nearest to my interest.

I send her a Private Message:
DJ: hi you look familiar to me, can I ask you something? Is your father a doctor?*
(I asked her that question coz I know her father was doctor she said it to me when she was still studying as a medtech)
Aiza: Yes he is, Do you know my father?
Dj: No, But I know you.

Few more questions and yes I was satisfied, BINGO!!! I found her at last. I found her around 3rd week of Dec 2009. No words can express what I felt that time, a huge silence run my mind for an hour. She was surprised actually and can’t believe a thing. But in my mind I told her * if you could only remember the promise I made you would know this day might come*

Yes! My heart was beating again like the day I first found her, we shared all the memories and things we missed for those years we were apart. Only to find out it was going to break me in half. She was committed to someone, a boy she met when she was still in grade school if my memories prove me right, A day they saw again in a public utility vehicle and ended up being lovers up to now. At first I refused to accept the reality considering that hardships that I made to find her but in the end no matter how painful it was I accepted it and became her best friend right now. On my mind “I rather have her as a friend than not having her in my life at all” Yes I know you heard this line already but it does make sense.

Right now I’ve established our daily prayer time which the both of us should pray for each other on a specific time simultaneously. Hoping to have the bond we had before even if we remain friends now. Even with this small chance destiny had given to us I’m still happy though behind all the scars that was made. I think all you have the idea now why it was called a *Love Boomerang*

*Even if I’d throw it as far as it can be, It will always comeback. Landing in your hand giving you pain*

- Dj Wacky

P.S

Watch out for the Updates of this, this love story has a very far ending.