Monday, March 15, 2010

Subject: Field Report- Cocky Funny Day at Level-Up Live 2009



One thing I have going for me is that I am fearless with women. My style is very simple. Everything a girl say to me is a hint. Imagining that she likes me, it doesn’t matter who she is. And when you believe that, they start to believe it too.

I am slave on my own sickness towards my love for women. They can sense it. For the boys the weakness of every girl is language and words, believe me, I can prove that. I never try to defend myself or apologize for being a womanizer. It’s because a reputation is attractive to women. I can be one of those nightmares of a married man.

So with that in mind, I’d like to share with you today my experience that happened last Nov 9, 2009 at Level-Up Live 2009, World Trade Center

Usually when a group of guys is confronted with a Pretty Girl, they stare at her ass when she walks by, then talk about her behind her back. But when she comes to their front, they become courteous and nice and act funny.

For me I go cocky funny immediately , I am going to be very detailed in my description of what I do because I think some guys is doing it wrong.

When I see her coming towards me, I immediately scroll my cell phone pretending I have a text message.
When she comes around again I ignore her a few seconds or so. Then I glance in her direction and pretend I am just now seeing her for the first time. Immediately , I show great interest in her- as if she were a new discovery. I glance quickly at her bo_obie just long enough for her to notice me, then turn myself around to face her. A big smile and huge inhale for me then the game started.

Girl: Excuse me, May kailangan ho ba kayo? (curious)
DJ Wacky: (Ignoring the question) Hello, I haven’t seen you around before. Ano name mo?
Girl: duh, anyway im Kristelle, ikaw?
DJ Wacky: im Dj Wacky, and il see you later may emergency lang. (Call of Nature)

So far I’ve broken the Ice by exchanging names. The next time I saw her I smiled and wink.

DJ Wacky: Aba, ang dali mo naman mahanap, ang hilig mo mag libot2x noh?
Girl: (laughs) aba syempre sayang bayad namin dito
DJ Wacky: (as she is leaving) pustahan tayo magkikita tayo mamaya ulit, nakikita ko sa mga mata mo.
Girl: (smiling) Hmm.. Depende malay natin.

Now I made a cocky theme. Her wanting to see me around is why she keeps on roaming around . Everytime she passed by I always say “tingnan mo tama talaga sinasabi ko kanina”.

So now, after a while, I will say something like:

Girl: Hmm…. Ano nilalaro mo?
DJ Wacky: (smiles and winks) GC, alam mo? Cute ka. Pwede ba kita ma text?
Girl: Woah, bilis naman. Di mo nga alam num ko.
DJ Wacky: O nga noh, cge nga sabihin mo sa akin sasave ko.
Girl: (Smiling) Nako di pwede, kasama ko BF ko eh.
DJ Wacky: (getting cellphone) whoa, dahan2x lang, di ko na gets ano nga ulit num mo 091?
Girl: (Laughs) (walks away)

The absurdity if this exchange is that there is no way she is going to give me her num in front of her friends. No girl would. But her num are not the goal here.

After a few minutes I saw her again. And walk passed her saying “ Alam mo bagay tayo” I said it in a half-joking manner, she doesn’t really know if I’m hitting on her or if I’m just fooling around. So when I return:

Girl: (Laughing) lol ka talaga
DJ Wacky: Kristelle, babe, makinig ka. Sorry kung di kita na text ngaun. Busy lang talaga ako sa Guild ko
Girl: (Playing along) Uu nga eh, nag tatampo ako sa iyo.

This gets her whole group laughing, including her.

Later again:

DJ Wacky: alam mo Kristelle, di mo ginagawa ang tungkulin mo bilang girlfriend ko, di ko nga ma remember kelan tayo nag sama sa kwarto ko eh. Ayaw ko na break na tayo.
DJ Wacky: (pointing to her barkada) Sya na susunod na magiging Girlfriend ko.
Girl:( Laughing)
DJ Wacky: (Playing with my phone) simula ngaun buburahin ko na num mo dito.
Girl: (Laughing) Ay! Emo. Cge na nga pls, gagawin ko lahat makabawi sa iyo.

And Later still:

DJ Wacky: (motioning for her to come with me) Kristelle, hali ka muna, may sasabihin lang ako sa iyo (smiles, winks)

I have used that line for over 4 years. It is effective

Some of you guys are probably thinking, “okay, now what? How do you transition from funny ball-busting to more serious, romantic, sexual talk?”
It’s simple, actually at some point, I just talk to her quietly alone. Remember to turn on the bedroom eyes.

DJ Wacky: (No longer cocky funny) Kristelle, gust mo tawagan kita bukas? La kasi ako gagawin
Girl: Lam mo naman nand2 boyfriend ko at taken ako diba?
DJ Wacky: Di mo ata na gets, Di naman yon ang tanong ko diba? Sabi ko gusto mo ba tawagan kita bukas?
Girl: Gusto ko sana kaso alam mo naman diba?
DJ Wacky: Sumama ka lang sa akin babe, Papakita ko lang sa iyo kung ano di nagagawa nang boyfriend mo and sure babalik at babalik ka sa akin.

Everything you just read actually happened. She was easily the hottest thing around that night. “No wonder why DJ Wacky was always out of sight”

She knows that any interaction with me is going to be passionate from the start, and now she can choose to accept it or reject it.

At the next day Kristelle did came with me at our house, which was another day of success.


-DJ Wacky

P.S

Kristelle for everybodys knowledge, she wore a black shirt and a faded jeans and a black eared Cat headband. *RF Player*