Monday, March 15, 2010

Subject: Field Report- Saturday Night Clubbing at Quatro




On Saturday night, I went clubbing with my friend Nick on Quatro located in Timog, Quezon City.
It was a pretty place with great crowd and live bands. Overall for the night I was feeling depress due to some arguments I had with my Boss earlier that day.

Having our drinks outside in the cold air some girl wearing a short jean type skirt and a red sleeveless shirt walked by and gave me an eye contact, She said “Uy Hi Guys”.

Chicks rarely open me, so I said to her, “Hello, Malamig ba?” I just talked B*llSh*t. It didn’t matter what I said by the look on her gorgeous Bo_obies.

Chicks: Nakakatawa ka alam mo ba un?
DJ Wacky: talaga? Thank you ha.
Chicks: So, Kanina lang ba kayo dito?

As you can see, the conversation was lame, but I knew it was my day. We talked about standard sh*t. like work, what we did tonight, brief history of ourselves, etc. We moved to another table and leaving Nick behind (she requested the move).

Chicks: So ano gawa mo maya?
DJ Wacky: (thinking: Holy Sh*t – I think I’m gonna get pokerface.)
DJ Wacky: ah, di ko alam eh, ikaw ano ba trip mo?
Chicks: Hmmm.. naghahanap lang ako nang kasiyahan boring kasi sa bahay.
DJ Wacky: talaga? Ako din kasi naghahanap nang kasiyahan kaya (spoken casually)
Chicks: baka gusto nyo sumama sa akin nang kaibigan mo?
DJ Wacky: ahh, iwan nalang natin ung friend ko may lakad pa kasi sya, hintayin mo lang ako papaalam lang.
Chicks: Okay, sa labas lang ako.

I went back to Nick.

DJ Wacky: Tol, parang napasubo ata ako ngaun
Nick: k lang yan pre, balitaan moko bukas




So I went to the girl outside then she quickly holds my hand as we walked towards her car., which was parked freakin 20minutes away. I was pretty nervous about the whole thing, then I calmed the f*ck down.
It was so implied that this was a one-night stand. We got to her car and she wanted to buy ChaoFan in Chowking. Here’s what I was thinking:

DJ Wacky: F*CK CHAOFAN, I WANT TO GET LAID NOW

Girl accidentally forgot about the Chaofan and passed by Chowking. Again the conversation in the car wasn’t about sex. It was lame boring chitchat. When I ask her in which school is she studying, she said “Hmm,, secret, maya sabihin ko”. I asked her about six times and each time she got more frustrated with me, I didn’t care. It f*cking bugged me that this was the only thing she wouldn’t tell me.

She ended up telling me that she studies in a School with Green Flags, which I surely knew.
We got to her place near Makati. She lives in a Big F*cking condo with a roommate. Her room was Small, she had this Hi-End Computer in it. She told me to turn it on and open some Music on Winamp, because she was going to the bathroom for a bit. I put on some RNB music coz I like those kind of music.

She came out in her Silk Shorts. I pinned her to the Bed and bukkaked her…NO! Seriously … she came out and told me that I can use the bathroom. I didn’t need to, but I figured this was a part of all the Ceremonies, so I went to the bathroom and just kinda stood there. I didn’t was my thing.

So I was thinking, should I walk out totally nude? Hmm… I decided to walk out with my boxers. The lights were off. She was lying on the bed. I walked over and started kissing her out. I kissed her neck and her earlobes. She took my hand put it on her right bo_obie… so I started rubbing that while kissing her. Then somehow I started rubbing her thing (over her shorts). She was moaning and sh*t. so I took my boxers off. So I was kissing her and rubbing her down. This was pretty hard. I couldn’t concentrate on kissing her and rubbing her at the same time, I was doing my best though.
She started rubbing my thing and it felt pretty cool. LOL

Chicks: Simulan mo na.
DJ Wacky: Gege

So I removed her shorts. I kneeled there on her bed with my not so gifted rock-on thing pulsating, throbbing-you know it.

Chicks: May dala ka ba? (indicates rubber)
DJ Wacky: ah teka (checks pants) ayun meron pala

I didn’t want to use hers. I was freaked out about it for some reasons.

Chicks: oh anong Flavor yan?
DJ Wacky: Four Seasons (making a joke)


DJ Wacky: Ikaw nalang lagay para astig
Chicks: Naks, cge na nga

After the 3 minutes of putting it on I banged her all the way to kingdom come. About 30minutes into the whole thing, I was thinking “Mas magaling pa ata ung roommate nya, walang kwenta, maka alis na nga”
I legitimately wanted to leave. I was thinking “Well nandito narin ako tatapusin ko nalang”

I was sitting there pumping this girl missionary style for 30minutes, she was all moaning and sh*t. so I decided to move her around and try some positions- just like in the La Blue Girl Series

I had her on top, I always love it this way, so she was on top of me and I was thinking “Patay, Masakit na parang mababale toh”

After 5minutes, I changed positions because it hurt so much. I got her into Neku Style position, Take Note “NEKU STYLE”

After 30minutes:

Chicks: Palitan mo na ung Flavor
DJ Wacky: (thinking: nako baka di nagustuhan neto performance ko)

So I took my rubber off and opened a new one.

Chicks: Oh ano yan?
DJ Wacky: Nag bukas ako nang bago
Chicks: o bakit naman?
DJ Wacky: diba sabi mo palitan ko?
Chicks: err… hindi

So then we just lay down naked together and kissed a bit, she wanted to cuddle, I didn’t really want to, but I did.

Chicks: Higa ka muna dyan nang 5minutes tapos tatawag ako nang taxi.
DJ Wacky: Ngek. 5minutes? Minamadali mo ata ako.
Chicks: Hindi ah, di naman ganun ang ibig ko sabihin
DJ Wacky: bat my 5minutes2x kapa?
Chicks: wala un, relax ka lang.
DJ Wacky: Bakit ba?

Five Minutes later she called a cab. I chatted with her a bit more, she said she notice in the Bar that I had lots of energy. She liked it.

Chicks: Oh san ka pupunta ngaun? (it was 2:30am)
DJ Wacky: hmmm don sa frend ko may party sila don eh
She totally didn’t like that I said I was going out again. And I really wasn’t. I just lied to her. I did it because I was pissed that she was trying to get rid of me so quickly. Overall, I wanted to leave her place immediately- I just wanted to leave on my terms.

So the cab arrived and I left her place. We kissed about 5 times before my exit.
I did get her number because:

1. She can be a good source
2. Her roommate was hot, might give it to Jaydee (iKaizye)

Just to be on the safe side, I made sure I wrote down her exact address when I left, just in case I forgot anything. So that’s it another night of sex which I felt bit dirty and used after the act.

Overall, It didn’t feel any different from my past encounters. So from here on in, any girl I chat with, I’ll be more like, “Who gives a F*ck? I don’t need what you got”

-DJ Wacky


P.S

For the record the girls name was Kathleen Mae (Confidential), 19 Years old studies in *Green*.
Her Roommates name was *Jannice* 21 Years old already working on a Call Center near Makati. Certified *Hot*