Monday, March 15, 2010

Subject: Field Report- Being the Star of the Night



It was a clear night sky on March 13, 2010 10:00pm, it took a nerve of steel for me to go to padis point in cubao on my own. As I pay my entrance fee and went inside a long black haired white complexion caught my attention, the good part of it was shes alone and craving for an extra adventure like what a friend of mine named Jaydee (guildmate) had experienced at the identical place.

I excused myself and offered her an accompany, during that exchange of discussion a lot interest was released from her part. After a few drinks and some chitchat a small plunge of dizziness flew across her head were she asked me to take her home on her place.

When we reached on her bed in the 700k worth condo unit in mandaluyong, I decided to take baby steps of kissing her while doing something logically the whole time. Surprisingly it worked so took few steps and this what happened.

- I leaned in and told her the she really smelled good, I passionately asked her perfume shes using and we discussed how some mammals sniff each other before they have sex and how humans get aroused when someone smells us.
- I also discussed how some cats bite each other as a foreplay and how pulling a humans hair will also make you aroused, as I was talking to her about it I ran my hand up the back of her neck, grabbed her hair and pulled it down firmly.
- She seemingly like it, I also told her how the most sensitive part of the body are usually hidden from being contact. (where the arms bends on the other side of the elbow) I took her arm bend it a little, and erotically bit the crease on the opposite side of the elbow. She said it gave her that giggle feeling.
- Afterward, I said “ alam mo ba ano ang pinaka the best na Gawain nang animals?, its when they bite you…..right….here” I pointed to the side of her neck. Then I said “try mo kagatin mo ko d2 sa leeg” as if I expected her to do it. She refused to at first, so I turned away calmly to punish her. After a few seconds, I turned back and tried it again “cge na try mo lang ako kagatin d2” this time, she did. It was an uber erotic moment.
- However, her bite was lame. So I told her, “di naman ganun kumagat ang cats eh halika papakita ko sa iyo” the I swept her hair aside, gave her a good bite on the neck, and told her to do the same this time she did great.
- I laughed and whispered “wow may future ka” then we finally kissed

We had a few more drinks at her bed after that I turned her computer on while she sits on my lap while im browsing some of her pictures I massaged and kissed the back of her neck until she turned around and started making out with me. I told her to lay down on the bed then I followed her and guess what, she passed out cold.
I took of her shoes and covered her with a blanket, as for me I went to her living room and lay down on that soft sofa. So the joke was on me, but it’s a good experience to remember and a lesson to be taught.

-Dj Wacky