Monday, March 15, 2010

Subject: Personal Diary – Mid Year Agenda

Well it’s been a decade of weeks since I last wrote my blog, maybe because of continues work and tight schedule. Now here I am again trying to write something that is worth reading for the Filipino and the Filipino in this country which I live in (thinks: that was crap)

For a start it was a good 1st quarter of the year, I got the chance to go to Iloilo to see my family roots, and also a very special someone, when I say special it’s more like a new mineral found in the deepest part of the earth. I met the girl I’ve love so much ever since when love struck my heart, it was always a dream to see her, talk to her and touch her. All kings horses and all the king’s men can never stop the feeling that I felt during those hours. We met at Gaisano Mall around 2pm, I can’t remember what she wore that time but I tell you she’s like a living Cinderella in my eyes. She was beautiful as beautiful as the garden fairy with wings of an angel.

The whole world stop for a second but it felt like years, even with the stupid crowd walking around, my eyes never left its trance. As I came near to say the few words from my heart, I smiled with confidence and eagerness all throughout. The 2 hours that I was at her side was not enough to fill the emptiness I felt when we were apart but still I thank God for this once in a lifetime chance to see her in reality. Even with all the boundaries that stood still between us, I still can’t stop the feeling I felt for her. So sad to see that she never had the chance to even touch that feeling I had for her. Maybe god has a reason or plan but whatever it is I know it’s something worth waiting for.

Now to talk about the most awaited part of this blog or should I say the boring one (laughs)
Anyway 3 months after I first started cutting the slack of my food intake I shed a couple of pounds already, which it felt good, really felt good. Together with my 1 month workout on the gym, carrying weights and long term cardiovascular exercises it felt awesome. It was the first time I saw muscles on my biceps and good muscle structures on my chest, burning fats and losing weight I bet before reaching my birthday I’ll have that werewolf body from twilight (winks)

The main reason why I wrote a blog today it’s because of my future plans to be un fold as of this moment I already started building my website for my soon to open business which is the *wackiez*, it’s the first graphic studio with teenager’s behind it to ever open here on the Philippines, I guess. It focuses on helping other business regarding on their graphic problems and concerns, from photo editing, photo enhancement, digital art, advertisement materials and many more. With a cheaper rate on a very competitive outcome, wackiez will surely hit the market by storm.

Also next to my future plans is to start a business regarding studying abroad and immigration, as we all know I’m now currently working on the said field but I plan on starting for my own. With the years of experience and knowledge I’m confident enough to build one from scratch. Bet you know it’s not as easy as you see but with my positive thinking I know I’ll manage to pull it off. I’ll be targeting it on my province since it’s a good place to start with and a lot of potential sales. I’m confident enough that my relatives and friends there will help me accomplished this plans, sooner or later I’ll be enjoying my own business like my mother use to be.

Hoping all of this will ride smoothly on the coming days. I hope and pray to God for guidance and wisdom. May all the blessings rain upon me and may all the love be given to someone I cared the most.

- Dj Wacky