Monday, March 15, 2010

Subject: Personal Diary- Winds of Change

Well what do you know 2010 just kicked in from nowhere, seriously Happy New year to everyone .I hope my tardiness of greeting everyone won’t affect your interest on reading my daily personal blog.
Here we are again to witness another segment on my life, but this time I want to make it a little deep.
My 2010 kicked off with a rough start, work filled with pressure, time filled with hindrance and emotions filled with suffering.

Dj: *thinks and inhaled deep*

Let me start by just saying: *Life is full of Sh!t* excuse my manners but it’s the easiest way to put it all down. *winks*

Seriously I made some good and positive start this year I finally got the guts to go on with my diet program,

Having ½ Cup of Rice on each meal, but I’m striving hard to have no rice at all, I don’t eat pork anymore nor beef, I only eat veggies and fish, also it I don’t eat anything that Is fried, grilled or roast, and lastly I intake lots of liquid. Mostly I average of 3 litters a day either water or a fruit Juice *Fit N’ Right*

Around the start of February I’ll be starting my daily routines at the gym, having the weight loss program because seriously I need to get fit before July 27 which is my Birthday and the reason for this is still hidden on the shadows. *winks*
2 weeks on my program I manage to lose 6 pounds, which in no doubt was a good result.

Now other things I would like to share is more on my emotional side, as everyone or mostly of you knew that I’m somewhat emotionally weak, behind this sense of humor and strong character hides a very sensitive guy.

I hope everyone remembered a blog I made last jan5 which was titled *Love Boomerang*.
If you do then this would be the continuation of it, coz right now I’m hanging on a thread line with no ropes or cords to support me. To shorten it up I don’t think anyone would I understand what I’m feeling right now.

Dj: *sighs*

I hate to admit it but I just can’t stop myself on loving her, and I’m really pissed of it already. My mind always says to me to do what was right and that is to just set her free. Many times I attempted it, and many times it failed. Right now it’s another f*ck up situation.

Dj: *Thinks*What the hell is wrong with you wacky, you got all the girls on the metro, all the assess you can shake, all the nights you can take.
If only GOD can give me a real reason for this, than I would fully understand this destiny that is right in front of me. Why can’t I just listen to my friends and do everything they say, why can’t I just pretend and ignore it for eternity?, Why can’t I just let it dry down and be forgotten? Why, why?, why?.

Why did God gave me the strength to look for her?
Why did God make me feel in love again?
Why did God chose her and not someone else?

So many questions but zero in answers, but one thing I’m sure, I don’t feel being wrong on loving her.
I know she felt it, in any way possible. What I’m doing right now is to wait for the answers to be given. Negative or positive, it may somehow affect the life I have right now.

For now I’m trying to just leave it behind the closet and concentrate on something else. I have a beautiful *syota* right now which really is very supportive with me even if we don’t have that commitment for each other. Every little help she gives I acknowledge it in every unique way there is. I care for her, having her in my life for 9 months is a blessing in disguised. I have the greatest friends which in no doubt are really fun to be with *thinks Equinox*
A very loyal and trusted Best friend who never fails to watch over me, and very loving dad who supports me in every aspect of my life.

Upon posting this blog I hope everyone would fully understand how surprises can really affect a person’s way of life, surprises that you ought never to understand

As of now I’m letting my mind control my emotions and hoping to avoid a scene, but if I choose to follow me heart then some things are to be wished for and that is:

For her to understand how much I love her.
For her to know that I want her back
Lastly for her to know that I’m happy even with the consequences that catered my life when I found her.

Simple wishes likes this contains a millions words of hope. Life is not easy if the wind is blowing on the wrong start

And loving is hard if the *winds of change* is flying beside your heart

- DJ Wacky

P.S

Had Enough? Well watch out for more of this epic love story.