Monday, March 15, 2010

Subject: Field Report – Common Routines for a Common Girl



It was one hot sunny day on the streets of Quezon Ave March 5, 2010, where I visited a friend for some personal agenda. After the deal I went out to call for a cab and ride my way to Trinoma for a smooth, cold glass of Ice Coffee when a girl suddenly block my line of sight. She was typical Makati girl with nice pair of bumpers and body worth swinging off. As I was standing there drooling to myself I notice that the taxi that I was calling was going for her and not to me. (Thinks: What the Fuck I called him first)
Well I maybe a gentlemen but hey first come first serve. We were both going for the same ride till she noticed it and asked me:
Girl: Kuya pwede ako mauna
DJ: Kanina pa kasi ako, san ka ba pupunta?
Girl: Hmm.. Dyan lang sa Trinoma
DJ: (thinks: HOLY SHIT BINGO!!!) ganun ba… hmm sa trinoma din ako eh sabay na tayo if you want ako na magbabayad.
Girl: Sure thanks.
OMG!!! From the middle of nowhere some hot chick rode a taxi with me is this a win or not. It was one typical catch again for me and started with my basic routine,

DJ: Well parang busy ata lahat nang tao ngaun (looks outside the window)
Girl: uu nga eh
DJ: Hmm.. ikaw are you busy tonight?
Girl: (giggles) Di naman, baka may lakad kami with my friends
DJ: (Pa cute) Kasi gusto ko rin sana maging busy im kinda bored eh, can I see you tonight?
Girl: (smiles) Sure but I won’t promise

Before reaching the Mall she gave me her num and the estimated time she will be available. It was a piece of cake I say, even with the responds her body movements won’t lie that she too wanted to see me later that night.

I’ve never failed of having a girl come over to my place for a one on one situation who didn’t at least ended on the way I planned from the start so guys out there here’s my routine:

1. I have her come over to my place to pick me up but I make sure I let her stay for a couple minutes. This is because it’s a lot easier to have a girl go back to my house at the end of the night if I already had her over and nothing suspicious happened.
2. After the date, I invited her back to my place for a little chitchat and pour some drinks (liquors)
3. If she notice my Graphic Works on the wall I’d showed it to her and told her how I made it
4. We play with my pet guinea pigs
5. I show her our terraces
6. I bring her back to my room and show her the MP3 I have on my computer while I sit her down on my lap, while she’s browsing over the songs and reading some messages over my guild’s chatbox, I kissed her on the neck.
7. She either turns and kisses me on the lips or she keeps browsing and reads some non-sense messages over the chatbox, if she hesitates, I just show her some amazing graphic arts I made on the computer then kiss her neck again. Some girls wants to be directed and ordered about.
8. You can figure out the rest.

At the end of it, a never ending similar stories ready to be shared for guys willing to be taught.

- Dj Wacky